Sunday, November 6, 2011

Feelin' Good!

Gotta say, so far so good - feeling pretty good on this cleanse (aside from the major headache I had for the first day and a half - sure as a result of the lack of caffeine). For the most part, I'm really sticking to it. (Questioned a sauce or two I had, like the sweet peanut butter dipping sauce that went with my very yummy veggie or "Fresh" roll at Sweet Lime - Thai restaurant - on Sutter/Steiner; went back a second time for them - got them to go - since they were so delish!) Guess what I'm most amazed by is how little I'm missing wine and my daily latte. And as for the juicing, thanks to Elise, I've signed up for Juicy Lucy for the next two weeks, delivering twice a week. David and I are going to share it - very excited! (David BTW is full force doing it and is feeling great!)

Looking forward to week two!!! Happy cleansing (in whatever form)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment