Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I am dying for some sugar, people...

...just dying.  And I think if I smell coffee, I very well may burst into tears.  That said, I am aware that this proves how ADDICTED I am to these things.  Tonight, I'm baking sweet potatoes and covering them with pomegranate seeds and raw coconut.  (Saw the recipe in a healthy magazine.)  And I'm going to roast some brussel sprouts 'til they're brown and carmelized (i.e., sweet!).  I stopped by Real Foods on Stanyan today and found some macaroons made with quinoa flour and sweetened with natural juice.  They're not great but they just may keep me from dashing to Noah's for a Heavenly chocolate chip cookie.  Leslie

1 comment:

  1. Leslie, you can do it! I am amazed at you finishing two days already! 19 more to go, I am rooting for you all the way, and for all the rest of you amazing ladies! I'll be at the finish line with a chocolate chip cookie and a peets for you--or maybe, by then, you'll be a convert? Can't wait to see what happens!
    xo maria

    ReplyDelete