Friday, November 26, 2010

Storing up for "winter"

I, too, had been trying to decide if I should ease into the cleanse by starting to eat better or to just wait until Monday and rip the band-aid off all at once. When it came down to it, I went with the "wait until Monday" plan and have been like a squirrel storing up for winter time, eating more gluten products that I ever had before. I'm pretty sure this is not what the Quantum Wellness plan had in mind for pre-cleanse behavior but I couldn't help myself. But, on the positive side, I feel so utterly gross right now that I can't wait to cleanse away in a few days!!
I really appreciate all of the shopping list ideas and recipes, you guys. If you really do end up cooking some of those things, Leslie, can I come over to your house for dinner? ;o)

- Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment