Thursday, November 18, 2010

Operation Cleanse Is Almost Underway!

Today we had a little planning meeting, complete with coffee, cookies and scones -- the perfect way to prepare for a cleanse!

We're all excited, we're all nervous, we're all glad we're doing this together.  We shared product ideas, we tasted spirulina-infused, cleanse-compliant bars.  We plan to use this blog -- a lot.  We plan to go out to dinner together at a vegan restaurant half-way through the cleanse.  In the meantime, we're soliciting suggestions from Gluten-free friends.  We're buying magazines with such awful titles as "Living Without."  We're drafting up our Rainbow Grocery/Whole Foods/Trader Joe's shopping lists.  (I predict the weekend after Thanksgiving will be the absolute perfect time to leisurely peruse those aisles.)  And my much-anticipated copy of Quantum Wellness finally arrived in the mail today.  I tore into it right away and I am finding it highly readable and totally compelling.  I'll be sharing some of my favorite quotes along the way.  I'm ready to do this, girls.  Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment