Sunday, December 5, 2010

Admiration

Y told me about this cleanse you all were going to attempt and my first thought was that it was crazy for me and there was just no way I'd do it. Then I bought and read the book, and I thought maybe I could. Then I had an instantaneous eating disorder of the biggest binge I've ever been on begin. I guess it's not for me. At any rate, I wanted to tell you how much I admire you all for doing this. I have come across a couple of things you may be interested in -- first, a podcast called "Vegetarian Food for Thought" -- I think that's the right one -- she also talks about "Compassionate Cooks" so I don't know if that's a book she has, or what. She says some obvious things, but you may pick up some tips. Then , I just stumbled across this book: Appetite for Reduction (tried to include the link here, but it's breaking it up).

Good luck you 40-Year-Old Vegans!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for these words, but I'm curious who wrote them! -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, I am Yunah's friend, Beth.

    ReplyDelete