Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wind-Down Observations

First off, twenty-one days is a long time!  Seriously.  Five. More. To. Go.
Second, the fact that I work from home has made this much easier.  I don't know what I would have done if I had to eat on the fly much of the day. 
Third, doing this with friends has also made this much easier (and fun).  The end-of-cleanse dinner celebration is fabulous motivation for me right now.
Fourth, I now really (!) want not only a chocoloate-chip cookie but also one of those tuna melts from Beautifull.  My sister says she may get up early Monday just to accompany me to Peet's to watch my first sip of decaf coffee in 21 days.
Finally, like Caitlin, after the cleanse, I plan to eat far fewer animal products and less sugar/gluten than before without eliminating one or more things altogether.  (I have already started purchasing post-cleanse food that is lower in sugar, etc.)  In that sense, the cleanse has established some positive habits.  I would also be up for doing this again at some point and hope I'll have company.  :)   Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment