Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Out with a bang

Well, while you good-looking women were out enjoying a delicious "end of cleanse" meal, I fell back into the "non-cleanse" world with quite a bang. I'm up in Tahoe and there really is no other place in the world with more gluten/sugar/non-vegan stuff than a ski lodge. After the requisite chili-cheese fries I even had a shot of tequila (a very random thing for me to drink in the middle of the day - courtesy of the nice family I was sharing a table with when I was hanging out in the lodge waiting for little skiiers to come back in for a break). Last night was gross thick crust pizza. I'm actually starting to miss the more "cleanse-like" diet!!
For a start, i'm going to try that vegan cookie recipe Yunah sent as soon as I'm back home :o)
Sorry I wasn't a huge blog-poster during the past 21 days, but I have to tell you that I really enjoyed reading what you guys wrote all the way through. it made the whole experience a lot more bearable for sure. I'm inspired by you all!!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment