Thursday, December 2, 2010

Less Gluten = More Energy

I feel a little guilty as I read your posts since I'm not doing the vegan portion of the cleanse and I'm really in awe of how you guys are doing. Love the recipes, too - thank you!! Even with my carnivorous version of the diet, I'm still having that craving for a handful of chocolate chips every day at 11am and 2m (my usual chip feasting hours)and it's getting worse each day as I approach that time of the month. This is definitely the hardest part of the diet for me. The gluten substitutes, however, have been enough to keep me from yearning for scones, etc. I can't believe how much I'm liking that brick of GF bread I got from TJ's.
Though I look forward to NOT craving sugar at some point, I can definitely say that I have more energy sustained throughout the day than I had before. And I'm sleeping really well, too.
I think I just need to get to the store to get some of those sugar-y tasting things that Mary mentioned!!
I, too, am really enjoying the posts from my fellow cleansers :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment