Thursday, December 2, 2010

incredibly delicious noodles

-my friend shelah (her again) sent me gluten free spaghetti - made from black beans! in fact that's the only ingredient! i guess that's not really more amazing than making noodles out of wheat kernels, but it seems so. and they're yummy too ( i've tried brown rice gluten free pasta & i probably cooked it incorrectly b/c they were not edible). i'm going to order some from this website.
https://www.navanfoods.com/Explore_Asian_Black_Bean_Spaghetti
i made it w/ tomato & garlic, but i think it would be fine w/ japanese memmi sauce too.
-i walked into arizmendi today & looked @ the cornmeal cherry scone & then ordered a ROOIBIS tea w/ soymilk. wow.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, Yunah, I was near 9th and Irving on Tuesday and I had to stay VERY far from Arizmendi because of that very scone -- I love it and I did not want to tempt myself. Yea us! :) Leslie

    ReplyDelete